Terms & Conditions
Please ensure all burning instructions are followed to minimize the risk of danger:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep candle away from flammable objects, drafts, children and pets
- Burn on a heat safe surface
- Do not move or touch the candle when hot
- Only burn candles in a well-ventilated area
- Do not exceed 4 hours burn time
- Extinguish the candle when ½ an inch of wax remains and/or the wick has detached and moved off center.
- Trim your wick to ¼ inch before each burn
- If possible allow the melt pool to reach the edges of the container before extinguishing – roughly 2-3 hours
- Extinguish candles with great care ensuring the hot wax does not splatter.